Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session ,Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session ,Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Authorities of Paul University, Akwa, Anambra State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See available courses below:
About Paul University JUPEB Programme
Paul University, Akwa, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme lasts for one academic session, leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables successful candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Awka or other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
Paul University JUPEB Available Subject Combinations
|Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Business Management, Economics, Government (BEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Mathematics|
|Accounts, Business Management, Economics (ABE)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Science and Technology||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Administration/Management Sciences Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Paul University, Awka and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Paul University JUPEB Form
Paul university JUPEB application fee is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira). Payment is to be made into one of their under-listed bank accounts:
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM
- The candidate goes to any of the designated banks and makes the specified payment. He/She gets his/her payment teller and current passport photograph ready for scanning and uploading during the form’s completion.
- The candidate visits the Paul University JUPEB Portal and clicks on 2020/2021 JUPEB APPLICATION and click on “Apply Now” link. This takes the candidate to the Application form page.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- Application Form data can be saved and retrieved subsequently in case candidate’s information is not substantial and sufficient at the time of filling the form.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
Students, who need help can collect forms from the JUPEB Secretariat in the University after paying for the application fee. They will then be assisted to complete the online Application form.
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-597-411, 0803-339-2089
Mail: [email protected]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.