Persona 5 School Questions 2021 Check Current Quiz Answers ,Persona 5 School Questions 2021 Check Current Quiz Answers ,Persona 5 School Questions 2021 Check Current Quiz Answers
In Persona 5 School Questions, Knowledge is a crucial social stat, just as it was in the original. It will help you grow your relationship with your friends and perform well on your exams. One of the best ways to get your Knowledge up is correctly answering questions that your teachers ask you in class.
The following contains every answer to questions asked during classes, midterms, and final exams in Persona 5. If you see multiple answers below, that means you have to choose the answers in that order to get the correct result.
Persona 5 Test Questions & Answers
April Persona 5 School Questions
Q: A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and what else?
Q: Is the line extending from A connected to B or C? Which is it?
Ans: C. (Careful! It’s connected to line C, which is question option B.)
Q: What event did Emperor Nero add to the Olympics so he could participate?
Q: What’s the common usage of kakushinhan again, regarding an action you take?
Ans: Knowing your actions are wrong.
Q: But the real kakushinhan is the opposite, right? So the opposite means.
Ans: The conviction that you’re right.
Q: How many colors does it take to paint every region without any two adjacent ones being the same color?
Q: First off, the “wunder” part probably means…
Q: Next, the “kind” part. That’s probably…
Q: So a “wunderkind” would be…
Ans: A prodigy.
What do people generally call a woman who has a charm that sometimes leads men to their doom? A femme fatale.
Who do you think is the origin of the term “magistrate’s patronage“? Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
May 11th-13th Persona 5 School Questions:
- Although the line connects A to C it looks like it leads to B instead. What is this phenomenon called? An optical illusion.
- If how they’re seeing things is different, it probably has to do with this sort of information. Visual information.
- What makes the visual information from your eyes and processes it. The Brain.
- The brain processes visual information. So, the reason why people see things differently is… They have different cognitions.
- Which of the following expressions came from the name of the position that Minamoto no Yoshitsune held? Magistrate’s patronage.
- What is the origin of the English word “talent”? The name of a sum of currency.
- What did the Greek philosopher Socrates say that evil is born from? Ignorance.
- What’s the least number of colors needed to paint Japan so no two adjacent areas are the same color? Four.
Do you know who created the piece which sold for the highest price back in the 20th century? Van Gogh
What is the name of this ratio that Japanese architects and artists have liked using? The silver ratio
The root words of synesthesia are “syn” and “aisthesis.” What do they mean? Together” and “Seneses”
What was the name of the other famous novel that Sherlock Holmes appeared in? Arsène Lupin, Gentleman Burglar
Who was the pirate who said that he hid his treasure in a certain place just before he was executed? William Kidd
The original blazers were named that thanks to a certain quality they had. Any idea what it was? They were brightly colored
What are red king crabs most biologically related to? Hermit crabs
With the advent of color TV, something else started to appear in color. Do you know what it is? Dreams
Can you imagine how much gold has been excavated by humanity over the course of history? Three Olympic-sized pools
Paper money is issued by the Bank of Japan, but who issues the coins? The government
What would happen if you keep washing your hair with water that was contaminated with metal? Change color
Who is this woman, drawn as the High Priestess in most tarot decks? Pope Joan
In English, what does the term “cat-and-dog” weather refer to? Heavy rain
This character is the cursive form of a specific Kanji. Do you know which one it is? Gold
But do you know what Chinese dish Zhuge Liang is credited for inventing? Baozi.
Do you know the reason why July and August both have thirty-one days? Someone pretentious said so.
What’s the traditional food of Tanabata? Soumen.
What’s a common trait of almost all shaved-ice syrups on the market? They have the same flavor.
What is the sum of angles a through e? 180 degrees.
What is the name of the light-producing substance in fireflies? Luciferin.
What was the name of the gentleman thief whose family was boiled alive during the Sengoku period? Ishikawa Goemon.
July 13th-15th Persona 5 School Questions
- Which of these phrases has its origins in this shogi piece? Nouveau riche.
- Goemon was popular because he wasn’t just a thief, he was a… Gentleman thief.
- And the person in power who had it in for Goemon was… Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- And, Goemon’s death after he got captured by Hideyoshi is famous too… He was boiled alive.
- Which of the following statements are true of this organism? It’s not related to crabs.
- What is said to be the reason why people began dreaming in color? Television.
- Which of these was made using the silver ratio? B4-size paper.
- Define “syn” and “aisthesis,” the Greek root words of “synesthesia.” “Together” and “senses.”
September Persona 5 School Questions
In this famous statue, he’s holding a spear in his left hand, but what does he have in his right? Nothing.
What is the name of the phenomenon where the second-hand looks like it stops moving? Chronostasis.
Second-hand shops are also known as thrift stores. Do you know when the earliest ones appeared? The 19th Century.
We have a saying in Japanese: a skilled hawk hides its talons. What hides its claws in English? A cat.
The word “robot” didn’t come from English. So, what country did it come from? Czechoslovakia.
Do you know why they chose black and white? So it shows up well on TV.
So “PVS”, referring to when you mistakenly think your phone is going off… What’s the P? Phantom.
The next part is the V part. That means it’d be “phantom…” what? Vibration.
Last is the S. So if we have “phantom vibration” so far… Syndrome.
Not all civil servants work in government offices. Which of these occupations is a civil one? Fishermen of Nagaragawa.
But in the entire universe, which of these is closest to its density of stars? Three watermelons in the sun.
This device made mass executions possible. You know what it’s called, yes? A guillotine.
Which do you think most people choose to name “kiki”? A.
Oct 17th-19th exams:
- What is the origin of the word “guillotine“? Name of the one who proposed it.
- First of all, who proposed the idea of the guillotine? A doctor.
- So, from his perspective, what was the advantage of the guillotine? It could execute people quickly.
- Which of the following statements about this ball is true? It has thirty-two faces.
- What is the meaning of the word “robota”, the Czech word that is the root word of “robot”? Slave labor.
- What is the English name for the phenomenon where it feels like your cell phone is vibrating? Phantom Vibration Syndrome.
- Which of the following government organizations do the cormorant fishermen of Nagaragawa belong to? The Imperial Household Agency.
What number should be in the middle of this square to make it a magic square? Five.
Can you tell me what the S in SOS means? It’s meaningless.
November Persona 5 School Questions
The word “wack” was also used in a coded language from history. What was that language? Thieves’ Cant.
Clubs is a club, Diamonds is a gem, Spade is a sword… So, what is hearts? The Holy Grail.
Do you know what age you have to be in order to listen in on a trial? Zero.
Do you know what the line that’s in “bird” but not in “crow” represents? An eye.
Do you know why hearing someone’s voice over the phone sound different than their real voice? It’s heavily processed.
When he was executed, something was done to his appearance, Do you know what it was? They put makeup on him.
Which of these is called a cochleoid, after its resemblance to a snail? B.
At which of these locations can you see the sunrise the earliest? The summit of Mt. Fuji.
- Sonali Bank Scholarships 2021/2022
- Full Scholarships for International students
- 10 Scholarships for High School Seniors 2021/2022
- Art Scholarships for Students 2021/2022
- List of Free Scholarships in Canada 2021/2022
- Endeavour Scholarships in Australia 2021/2022
Dec 20th-22nd exams:
- Which of the following is called the Devil’s curve? D.
- I think they said the voice you hear through the phone is… Not their real voice.
- But why does the listener think the synthetic voice is the real person? They speak the same.
- Even if the voice is different, as long as they talk the same, the listener will subconsciously… Supplement the voice.
- Which suit of cards represents the Holy Grail. Hearts.
- Which of the following is not true about the kanji for “crow”? It includes a number.
- Which country refers to a person who controls politics behind the scenes as a “prim minister in black”? Japan.
- What English word did the initial “do” in the Japanese “dokyuu”, or massive, originate from? Dreadnought.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.