Pgsui Student Portal www.pgcollege.ui.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update ,Pgsui Student Portal www.pgcollege.ui.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update ,Pgsui Student Portal www.pgcollege.ui.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Pgsui Student Portal: The University of Ibadan was founded in 1932 and it has since offered both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields.
The University has eleven facilities and a college of medicine. In this article, you shall learn more about the University of Postgraduate student Portal, read through carefully.
The University also offers admissions into its undergraduate degree programs through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and direct entry programs. The management of the University of Ibadan has enabled the postgraduate school (SPS) portal login. And it is for newly admitted (Freshers) and returning Postgraduate students.
As we know, the University Of Ibadan is arguably one of the best universities in Nigeria. The first postgraduate degree of the University was awarded in 1952 when the University was still a University College then it was under the scheme of the special relationship with the University of London.
In the year 1962, when the then University College transformed into the independent University of Ibadan, there were only 64 students registered for higher degrees, some of whom decided to transfer their registration to the University of Ibadan.
History of the University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan (UI) is a public research university in Ibadan, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1948 as University College Ibadan, one of many colleges within the University of London.
Also, it became an independent university in 1963. And it is the oldest degree-awarding institution in Nigeria. Through its graduate network, the University of Ibadan has contributed to the political, industrial, economic, and cultural development of Nigeria.
Furthermore, the history and influence of the University of Ibadan have made it one of the most prestigious universities in Africa. Also, the University of Ibadan is made up of 92 academic departments organized into 17 faculties.
Importance of the UI Postgraduate Portal Login
If you are searching for UI Postgraduate Portal Login, then the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of the UI Postgraduate Portal Login:
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university’s online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form applications. And it is used for registration, and checking the admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related operations.
Pgsui Student Portal Login
The University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal can be accessed via the link below. Thus, for more information and inquiries, you can contact the school portal.
- UI Postgraduate Students Portal: http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
- Official UI Website: http://ui.edu.ng/
How to Change Pgsui Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the portal? If yes, then do not worry. Please follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
For further details about the University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student’s login portal, you may forward an email to the registrar, [email protected].
Also, students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
How to Apply for Pgsui Admission Form
Requests for application forms into higher degree programs of the University are normally made every year. The procedure for obtaining Application Forms is available at http://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
Be informed that application forms cost N13,000 for academic programs and N18,000 for professional programs. However, applicants for the degree of Master and Postgraduate Diploma are to pay an extra N3,000 for the test of proficiency in the English Language.
Guidelines for Filling Application Forms
- All application forms are to be submitted online. Also, applicants are to approach any of the Banks listed on the invoice. Note that E-channels are available at GTB and Skye Bank PLC.
- Please note that incomplete information from an applicant may delay or halt action on such an application.
- Also, a candidate may apply to only one department or program.
- Furthermore, applicants are to upload their relevant credentials and submit them along with their application electronically.
- Additionally, acknowledgment of applicants would be informed electronically of progress in the processing of their forms. And this is through the email addresses provided in the electronically filled Application form.
You are to provide:
- Letters of Recommendation: The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, requires three letters of recommendation. And this is from faculty members or others well acquainted with the student’s academic work.
- Also, please note that the referee forms are available online, to be completed and submitted electronically.
- Transcripts/Certificates: Official transcripts of all degrees completed are to be mailed directly to the Postgraduate School.
- If the Registrar of an applicant’s University will provide an official copy to the School directly, applicants must enclose along with the application an unofficial or student’s copy of the transcript for temporary reference.
- However, to prevent delays, applicants should make adequate arrangements with their Registrars to provide transcripts before the stipulated deadline.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Before you apply, follow the link below to read the list of available postgraduate programs and the specific requirement for each program.
We believe this information on Pgsui Student Portal www.pgcollege.ui.edu.ng 2021 Latest Portal Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.