PLASU Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session Complete List Update
PLASU Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session Complete List Update ,PLASU Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session Complete List Update ,PLASU Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session Complete List Update
PLASU Admission list is out. The school’s management has released the names of candidates admitted into its Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Read on for more details.
PLASU Admission List
The PLASU admission list which comprises of the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the institution is now available online.
How to Check the PLASU Admission List 2023
1. Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
2. Log on to your Jamb profile with your username and word.
3. Roll down also discover and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Choose your test time and fit your registration number in the needed columns.
5. Eventually, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to pierce your PLASU admission status.
6. Applicants whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with applicable credentials listed.
7. Note: All shortlisted applicants are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0 ′ position SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB enrollment center on or before the required date for Physical Screening.
For Physical Screening
1. Applicants must come on with the following credentials
2. Online screening slip.
3. Physical screening assignation letter.
4. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5. O’level Results of not further than 2 sittings.
6. Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original documents.
7. Indigene Letters.
8. As well as NCE/ NDE/ IJMB for Direct Entry applicants.
Also, those that didn’t see their name on the list don’t give up, stay till the ensuing time and prepare yourself veritably well, or better still you can apply for a change of institution and choose any academy( University, Polytechnic, or College) whose Post Utme form is still out.