Polyibadan DPP Portal www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng 2021 Portal Update ,Polyibadan DPP Portal www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng 2021 Portal Update ,Polyibadan DPP Portal www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng 2021 Portal Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Polyibadan DPP Portal: Polyibadan DPP Portal 2021 has been a dream institution for anyone who wants to attend a prominent polytechnic. If you’re one of them, your dream of having access to Polyibadan student portal just came true.
The Polytechnic Ibadan offers both National Diploma and Higher Diploma programs in its five faculties. Read through for updates from the Poly Ibadan DPP portal.
POLY Ibadan DDP Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). Such credits must be from subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates might or might have not written JAMB but not necessarily pass it. You can score as low as 100 marks in UTME and still obtain this form.
- Candidates do not need to choose the polytechnic in JAMB before being able to gain admission.
- Since registration is online, get ready with your O’level results, JAMB result (if available), and Passport photo before you start the application.
- After the online registration, on the school portal, you’re to proceed to the nearest CBT center for the JAMB Part-time registration at N3,500. This is a way to revalidate your Part-Time registration with JAMB too – whether you wrote JAMB or not.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Student Portal
You can visit and Access the Polyibadan DPP Portal 2021, using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Polytechnic Ibadan Student Portal: http://portal.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Polytechnic Ibadan DPP Portal: http://dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Polytechnic Part-Time Portal: http://cecadmission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Portal: http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Polytechnic Ibadan Main Website: http://www.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Polytechnic Ibadan Rectors E-mail: [email protected]
POLY Ibadan DDP Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the Poly’s application portal or click http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Register
- Fill in your basic data including your name, email, and phone number, and carefully choose your password.
- After account creation, log in with your email and the password chosen
- Make a payment of N15,500 including the bank or convenience fee. You will need your ATM card for the transaction.
- After payment, proceed to fill the main form. Carefully review your details before submission because the editing of details may attract additional charges.
- Submit the form and print your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
- The Polytechnic Ibadan does not conduct entrance exams for Daily Part-Time (DDP) applicants.
- You will be contacted through SMS or email if offered admission
- You should keep checking the school portal also for updates.
POLY Ibadan DPP School Fees/Tuition
- The Polytechnic acceptance fee is N32,500.00
- The school fee is N45,000.00
- For the latest fees updates, click http://eportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/
These fees are subjected to review and changes in the future.
How to Register Poly Ibadan DPP Courses
After been offered admission into the Poly Ibadan DPP programme. You will need to accept the admission by paying the acceptance fee via the institution portal with your ATM card.
The school fees payment can be made via the same procedures. You will be required to go through screening and after a successful screening, you can then register for the courses. To register for the courses, visit your department to know the courses to register.
Then proceed to the institution’s online portal, log in with your matric number and password. Navigate to the courses registration tab to register the courses.
Make sure you verify the courses before you finally submit it. After this, get prepared for lectures. That means the program has started!
A Bit About Polytechnic of Ibadan
The polytechnic of Ibadan is rightly placed in the ancient city of Ibadan. The institution offers courses on both part-time and full-time basis for national diploma and higher national diploma.
The faculties include the Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Financial Management Studies, Faculty of Environmental Studies, and Faculty of Business and Communication Studies.
- POLY Ibadan DDP Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Student Portal
- POLY Ibadan DDP Method of Application and Payment
- POLY Ibadan DPP School Fees/Tuition
- How to Register Poly Ibadan DPP Courses
The Polytechnic Ibadan like all other tertiary institutions requires you to pass your post Utme before you can be admitted to any of their programs. The institution has a great population of both students and staff.
If interested in the institution, check the website for the available courses and their requirements. You can also check out the mode of the program that will suit you either full time or part-time.
Understand the application process and follow it through. After you must be successful with these processes, then you may need to pay the acceptance fee.
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing this article on Polyibadan DPP Portal 2021 on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.