This is to inform all interested applicants that the SSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the school management. Read carefully to know how to check your admission status.
This is to inform applicants that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) screening exercise that the school management has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 session.
Admission lists are names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution.
Institutions usually release admission lists after the conduct of the admission screening exercise, they come in different batches: 1st Batch (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
How to Check SSU Admission List.
Here is to determine your admission status. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the Sokoto State University admission status-checking portal
- Input your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
If you are successfully admitted, please proceed to accept/reject the admission offer on Jamb Website
- How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Students whose courses/programmes were changed are advised to sign in to the JAMB website immediately for the new course change and accept the change.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Tap ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Tap on the ‘Access My CAPS’ Button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval’.
- Tap the ‘Accept’ Button to accept the change of Course/Programme.
Once the candidate accepts, he/she can now print his/her JAMB Admission letter with the new course, if this is not done, they can lose the admission.
Affected applicants are, therefore, advised to take note and comply accordingly, please.
All enquiries should be directed to Academic Secretary, [email protected]
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status-checking portal, follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the JAMB Efacility portal
- Sign in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and input your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the applicants that made it to the SSU admission list.