TASUED Student Portal www.tasued.edu.ng 2021 Application Update ,TASUED Student Portal www.tasued.edu.ng 2021 Application Update ,TASUED Student Portal www.tasued.edu.ng 2021 Application Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
TASUED Student Portal: The Tai Solarin University of Education is a perfect place to make your dreams about a bright future and a good job come true! The TASUED portal is a helpful tool that may come in handy whether you are a current or a prospective student.
Overview of TASUED Student Portal 2021
Education is a powerful weapon in the hands of a person who is passionate about discoveries and learning. The Tai Solarin University of Education established on 29th January 2005 by the administration of His Excellency, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, is a unique tertiary institution in the country.
Apart from being the first of its kind in Nigeria, she also shares a unique feature as the only institution in the country that offers both the Bachelor’s degree programmes in education (B.Ed.) and trains the National Certificate of Education (NCE) graduates within the same academic environment.
- What is TASUED?
- TASUED Students Portal Login
- TASUED General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Direct Entry 3-Year Programme
- TASUED Special Courses Requirements
- TASUED UTME Admission Requirements
- TASUED Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- How to Change TASUED Student Login Password
Students and staff statistics as of January 2005 showed that there were 12,544 both N.C. E. and Degree (full time and part-time) with a staff strength of about 669 of which 43% were teaching staff in all the 8 Schools in the College.
The then College was affiliated to the University of Ibadan for the B.Ed programme and also worked out an affiliation arrangement with Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko, for a programme leading to the award of B.Sc./B.Tech. Read through this article carefully for TASUED’s latest portal application updates.
What is TASUED?
TASUED means Tai Solarin University of Education. It is the first and the only educational establishment of its kind in Nigeria. It engages modern technologies and services to provide a high quality of learning and teaching.
TASUED is a transformation of the then Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) that was formerly Ogun State College of Education established in 1978. In case you wish to learn more about the principles of the university establishment and its activity, you should visit the portal.
TASUED Students Portal Login
You can visit and Access the Tai Solarin University of Education Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- TASUED Student Portal: http://portal.tasued.edu.ng/
- TASUED Main Website: https://tasued.edu.ng/
- TASUED Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
TASUED General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates are as follows:
UTME 4-Year Programme
WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two sittings. National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
Direct Entry 3-Year Programme
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level, HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Upper credit, Cambridge (A level) Certificate, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) (in relevant areas) are required in addition to (1) for Direct Entry.
- Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only. A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses
TASUED Special Courses Requirements
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational, and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for the English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics, and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History, and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about TASUED Student Portal, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.