Tech-U Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session | Portal Updates
Tech-U Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session | Portal Updates ,Tech-U Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session | Portal Updates ,Tech-U Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session | Portal Updates
Tech-U Admission list is out. The school’s administration has released a roster of students who have been accepted into their degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year. Please read on for additional details.
Tech-U Admission List
All individuals who submitted applications for enrollment in the 2022/2023 academic year at First Technical University (Tech-U) located in Ibadan, Oyo State are hereby notified that they may now review their admission status.
The Tech-U admission roster has been effectively uploaded to the internet.
How to Check First TECH-U Admission List
Below are the names of candidates who have been granted Conditional Admission to First Technical University’s (Tech-U) undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session:
Applicants who have been offered admission are advised to:
1. Enter their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) account and then either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offered.
2. Request a change of course via the JAMB Portal if they have been offered a course that is different from the one they originally applied for.
On the date of resumption, all potential students are required to present a minimum of five (5) copies of the following documents:
Original Jamb Admission Letter:
3. A record that contains details of the candidate, their preferred program, and selected institution. This document is mandatory for enrolling all accepted applicants at the university.
4. Ordinary Level Result/Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
5. Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at the O’Level in relevant subjects for their chosen program, and no more than two sittings are allowed.
6. Original JAMB Result Slip.
7. A document that shows the subjects and scores obtained by the candidate during the UTME.
8. Proof of Payment (POP).
9. Any of (Payment slip/Receipt and Sponsorship letter).
10. Birth Certificate (BC).
11. A record that indicates the candidate’s place and date of birth, and is required for admitted applicants.
12. State of Origin Certificate (SOC).
13. Typically issued as a Local Government Identification Letter, this document confirms the candidate’s state of origin.
14. Attestation Letter (AL).
A record verifying that the candidate possesses good conduct, which may be written and signed by (optional):
15. The candidate’s high school principal.
16. Traditional ruler.
17. Spiritual Leader.
18. Senior public officer who holds a position no less than Grade Level 12.
19. Ten (10) passport-sized photographs.
- Admission Cut Off Mark for AFIT
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions
- Postgraduate Admission Form
- AFIT School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Alternatively, applicants can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status verification portal by following the steps provided below:
1. Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
2. Access your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
3. Scroll down and find the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
4. Pick your exam year and input your registration number in the designated field.
5. Lastly, select ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your admission status.
It is recommended that they continue to study diligently and prepare themselves thoroughly for their academic pursuits.
Alternatively, they may explore the possibility of applying to a different academic institution (such as a university, polytechnic, or college) that is still accepting Post-UTME applications.