UNIBEN JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] ,UNIBEN JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED] ,UNIBEN JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
The University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 1st April 2021. The form cost a total of N15,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Where are the candidates who want to gain admission directly into 200 level without writing JAMB. We are pleased to inform you that UNIBEN is calling you guys.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 Session.
Latest Update: Deadline to apply is now 1st April 2021.
About UNIBEN JUPEB Programme.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad.
The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study.
The subjects are broken into four courses labeled 001, 002, 003 & 004 with each candidate taking six courses per semester making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme.
In addition, candidates will also take at least two general studies courses (one per semester). Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E & F).
The general studies to be chosen by each candidate will be based on general courses relevant to the field of study.
For admission into the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice.
Admission Requirements for UNIBEN JUPEB Programmes.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
The following Subject Combinations are available:
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, and UNIPORT etc.
1. Arts :
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/Government/Literature in English
2. Education :
- All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
3. Management/Social Sciences :
- Economics/Business Studies/Government
4. Law :
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
5. Life Sciences :
6. Physical Sciences :
7. Medicine/Dentistry/ Pharmacy/Nursing :
8. Engineering :
9. Agricultural Science :
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
MODE OF STUDY: Face to face contact at the University of Benin or other designated venues. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Cost of UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form
The form is sold at fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges. (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00) with an ATM-Enabled Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
How To Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission.
The procedure for application is as follows:
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2020/2021 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
Deadline to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form.
Application website closes by Midnight on 1st April 2021. (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 26th January 2021). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
- Admission into various programmes shall be through an entrance examination to be conducted on
30th January 2021by 9am at the Ugbowo campus of the University.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will reply to you as soon as we can.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.