UNILAG admission list pdf 2021/2022 |1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ,UNILAG admission list pdf 2021/2022 |1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ,UNILAG admission list pdf 2021/2022 |1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th,
UNILAG admission list pdf 2021/2022 |1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, supplementary list batch download PDF unilag.edu.ng
The university of Lagos is a federal government university that started operation in 1962, the institution moto remains “indeed and in truth”. UNILAG is not just an ordinary regular university, it is a university devoted to public research.
We are here to discuss about the university of Lagos (UNILAG) admission list of those who took part in UNILAG screening. The university of Lagos post UTME screening has been concluded and what comes up next is the admission list; from 1st batch also known as merit list to 2nd,3rd and 4th batch we are going to discuss everything here today.
UNILAG Admission List 2021/2022 | Check 1st Batch & DE Admission Status Now
The management of the Lagos state university is also bound to make sure that all list are released before the deadline set by JAMB. This does not mean that all list will be released at once.
They will be release batch by batch so it is your duty to always check here for update concerning the university of Lagos admission list as the school keeps on uploading of names on their portal.
How To Check UNILAG Admission Status on jamb portal 2021/2022
- The UNILAG admission list can be found in JAMB portal @ http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- You need login to your profile with JAMB.
- Don’t forget to choose your year of exam.
- Then click on check admission list.
2021/2022 Merit Registration Exercise for UTME Candidates Registration Schedule and Screening Procedure
The university of Lagos will schedule a time for all newly admitted candidates who saw their names on the school portal to come forward for registration.
We are going to put the details here on this section once the date and time have been released.
UNILAG SCREENING PROCEDURE
- First log on to www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login
- You need to fill a bio data form at the end you should print it.
Get the following document ready and scanned before uploading them:
- Get your Birth Certificate
- Get your Letter of Reference
- Get your Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Get your Certificate of State of Origin
- Get your JAMB Admission Letter
- Get your Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Get the following document ready and submit them to the Registration Officer in your faculty, they will guide you in the next line of action to take.
Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR Statement of Result with an online version of the result
- Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State Of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)