UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Check Current Cut Off Point ,UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Check Current Cut Off Point ,UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Check Current Cut Off Point
University of Lagos, UNILAG admission cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management and is now available on our site. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions.
UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
Recommended: UNILAG Post UTME Form.
What to Know About UNILAG
It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos.
Whereas two of its Campuses are located in Yaba (the main campus in Akoka and the recently created campus at the former School of Radiography), its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere.
More Facts About UNILAG
Its main campus is largely surrounded by the Lagos lagoon and has 802 acres of land. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. With approximately 57,000 students as of 2013, the University of Lagos has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
The University of Lagos is one of the twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.
University of Lagos Ranking
A recent publication of Forbes magazine ranked the school as the 3rd best university in Africa for entrepreneurship after the University of Cape Town and Makerere University, tagging the University of Lagos as the “startup powerhouse” college for Nigerian students.
The university’s research activity was one of the major criteria used by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in adjudging the university as the best university in Nigeria at the Nigerian University System Annual Merit Award (NUSAMA) in 2008.
The University of Lagos College of Medicine is associated with Lagos University Teaching Hospital. On the 29th of June, 2020, the university received robots, CRZR, from platform capital as a donation to fight the spread of COVID-19.
- UNILAG Email Activation Procedure 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Admission List 2020/2021 Session Admission Checking Portal
- The UNILAG Admission List 2020/2021 How to Check Admission Status
- UNILAG Student Portal 2021 studentportal.unilag.edu.ng Latest Update
- UNILAG Payment Portal www.unilag.edu.ng/remita/index.html
- The UNILAG JUPEB Past Questions 2021 & Answers PDF Download
List of Faculties of the University of Lagos
|Basic Medical Sciences|
List of Notable UNILAG Alumni
- Adewale Ayuba, Singer
- Wale Babalakin, lawyer and businessman
- Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi, Politician and businessman
- eLDee, former Nigerian-American rapper, singer, and record producer
- Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin, Activist, CNN Heroes Top 10 Awardee for 2018
- Fabian Ajogwu, lawyer and SAN
- Lola Akande, author and academic
- Funke Akindele, award-winning actress and producer
- Rilwan Akiolu, current Oba of Lagos
- Mary Akpobome, director of Heritage Banking Company Limited of Nigeria (HBCL)
- Yemi Alade, award-winning Musician
- Akinwunmi Ambode, former Governor of Lagos State
- Daré Art-Aladé, singer
- Wande Abimbola, Yoruba Professor
- Niyi Adebayo, first Executive Governor of Ekiti State and current Minister of Industry, Trade, and Investment
- Enoch Adeboye, professor and clergyman
- Olamilekan Adegbite, minister of Mines and Steel Development
- Wale Adenuga, publisher and film producer
- Kunle Adeyemi, Principal of NLÉ, an Architecture, Design, and Urbanism Firm, Amsterdam
- Francis Agu, actor
- Emilia Asim-Ita, co-founder of The Future Awards Africa.
- Regina Askia-Williams, nurse practitioner, actress, and former Miss Unilag
- Bolanle Austen-Peters, lawyer and businesswoman
- Teju Babyface, Comedian
- Reekado Banks, singer, and songwriter
- Kaycee Madu, Nigerian-Canadian lawyer and current Minister of Justice and Solicitor General of Alberta
- George Magoha, surgeon and academic
- Seyi Makinde, electrical engineer, businessman, and current Governor of Oyo State
- Toke Makinwa, Award-winning radio and television personality
- Bekeme Masade-Olowola, social entrepreneur
UNILAG Cut Off Mark
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the last UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
Additionally, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
UNILAG Nature of Admission Screening
The University of Lagos holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only. It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early.
Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results. The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released.
Candidates who have merited admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
IMPORTANT! Check UNILAG Post UTME Result Here
Admission Screening Requirements
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
We cherish your opinion about this article (UNILAG Cut off Mark). And we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILAG Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this article (UNILAG Cut off Mark) ? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.