UNILORIN Admission Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Latest Update ,UNILORIN Admission Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Latest Update ,UNILORIN Admission Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Latest Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
UNILORIN Admission Portal: This is to inform all anticipating applicants that UNILORIN admission list for the 2021 academic session can be accessed via the UNILORIN admission portal.
In this article you will give get information on what to expect. Thus, pay attention as you read through. However, before then, what do you know about the University of Ilorin?
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
University of Ilorin is also known as UNILORIN. It is a federal government-owned university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. Also, it was established by a Decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975. It began in 1975 as a University College. Also, it was affiliated to the University of Ibadan.
The establishment aimed to implement one of the educational directives of the Third National Development Plan. And this was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education.
Also, it is to generate high-level manpower, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy. However, compared to other higher institutions of learning in the country, the institution has one of the largest landmass covering approximately 5000 hectares of land.
The Necessity of UNILORIN Admission Portal
The UNILORIN admission portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
UNILORIN Admission Portal Login
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) admission portal can be accessed via the link below:
- UNILORIN Remedial Portal: https://remedial.unilorin.edu.ng/rem_login.php
- Also, https://ioe.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
- Additionally, UNILORIN PG Portal: https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- Also, official UNILORIN Website: https://unilorin.edu.ng/
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
Process of Obtaining UNILORIN Post UTME Form
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
- Also, any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
- Additionally, ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
- Furthermore, UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only.
- Also, please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal.
- Additionally, ensure all entries are correct before final submission
However, note errors in uploading of results will be deemed to be falsification of result and will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
Registration Procedure/Process on the www.unilorinportal
- Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. Or visit unilorin.edu.ng and click undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised not to go through Google.
- Also, on the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration.
- Furthermore, fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number)
- Additionally, candidates should click on the get details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
- Also, if not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
- Furthermore, fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ‘A’ level or Awaiting results). Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
- Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Also, enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Additionally, enter Card Expiry Date and the card CW (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay
However, do not refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left hand side of your screen:
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click log in
- Also, if not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal.
- NDA Application Portal
- Madonna University Portal
- LASU Student Portal
- Havard University Scholarships
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
You can also access your UNILORIN admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILORIN Admission Portal, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting. Don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.