UNILORIN Login Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2021 Updates ,UNILORIN Login Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2021 Updates ,UNILORIN Login Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2021 Updates
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
UNILORIN Login Portal: The Unilorin is a Federal Government tertiary institution established and located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State, Nigeria. UNIlorin was established in 1975 following a decree of the Federal Military Government, and since then, it has been a center of higher academic learning for several years.
Read through this article carefully for its latest login portal updates.
The University of Ilorin began as a University College affiliated with the oldest university in Nigeria in 1975 under the leadership of the then principal, Dr. T.N. Tamuno. The first set of 200 students, selected following an entrance examination, were admitted into a residence on 23 October 1976, while academic work started on 25 October after the Principal’s address.
Unilorin offers a wide variety of accepted programs and courses accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other national, and international accreditation bodies. Are you among those who want to further their academic career in this institution?
- UNILORIN Student Login Portal
- Brief Facts About the University of Ilorin
- Check UNILORIN Admission List online
- UNILORIN Student Profile Creation
- UNILORIN Online Course Registration
UNIlorin has one of the largest landmasses in the country occupying approximately 5000 hectares of land; having numerous infrastructures put in place to accommodate and train thousands of students.
UNILORIN Student Login Portal
UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal: Unilorin prides itself on having over fifteen faculties as well as a college of Health Science with departments in related fields of higher learning for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
The official student portal of the University of Ilorin is uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. The management of the University of Ilorin has enabled the student portal accessed by all.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
UNILORIN Student Profile Creation
Creating a profile is a task performed by new students who just gained admission into the school and it’s the first thing to do. To create a profile follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: it is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Step 2: Once that is cleared and you’ve accepted the admission, visit the UniIlorin Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- Step 3: select the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Step 4: Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Step 5: Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Step 6: After you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as an acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
Brief Facts About the University of Ilorin
The University of Ilorin is located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectares. The University of Ilorin is located about 500km apart from Nigeria’s national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).
The University of Ilorin was one of the seven institutions of higher learning established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in August 1975.
This step, taken to implement one of the educational directives of the country’s Third National Development Plan, was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire a university education and to generate high-level manpower, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy.
The University College started with three academic faculties of Arts, Science and Education. In October 1977, the institution attained full autonomous status with the appointment of the then Principal, Professor O.O Akinkugbe as the first vice-chancellor.
Check UNILORIN Admission List Online
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
UNILORIN Online Course Registration
Every student both old and new is expected to register for the courses they will be having for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester.
The new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can do the following:
- Step 1: Log in to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- Step 2: You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password.
- Step 3: Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Step 4: Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Step 5: Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
We believe this information on UNILORIN Login Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2021 Updates is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.