UNIZIK Admission Portal www.web.unizik.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update ,UNIZIK Admission Portal www.web.unizik.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update ,UNIZIK Admission Portal www.web.unizik.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
UNIZIK Admission Portal: The UNIZIK Admission portal has been enabled by the Authority of UNIZIK. And this portal is created for newly admitted and returning students of the University.
Thus are you a fresh or returning student? Read through this article for the latest admission and application updates from the school portal. But before then, what do you know about the UNIZKI?
Also, this portal was created for the general public to get the latest information about the institution. And it is for the easy transaction of those applying for the school and the admitted ones.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is also called UNIZIK or NAU in short. And it is a Federal university in Nigeria. Also, it consists of two campuses in Anambra State. And its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka.
The second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Also, it is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Furthermore, the university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
Why the UNIZIK Admission Portal is Necessary
If you are searching for UNIZIK Admission Portal login, the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of UNIZIK admission portal:
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
The UNIZIK Admission Portal
The UNIZIK admission Portal can be accessed via the link below:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU/UNIZIK) Portal: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/
- Also, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Sandwich Website: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/admission/
- Also, http://my.unizik.edu.ng/
UNIZIK admission WiFi Portal
To use the UNIZIK WiFi, you must register on the NAU WiFi Self-service Portal. Follow the steps below to register a new browsing account.
- Click here to start your registration.
- Provide the required details and your UNIZIK email address.
- Also, click on create.
- Additionally, an email will be sent to the UNIZIK email you provided. Please check your SPAM folder as the email may likely land on your SPAM.
- Furthermore, click on the link in your email to create your password.
How to Reset Your UNIZIK WiFi Portal Password
However, if you have already registered an account but you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Click here to reset your password.
- Provide your UNIZIK email address and your Staff ID as a staff or Registration Number as a student.
- Also, click reset.
- Additionally, check your email address provided
- Furthermore, click on the link in your email to create a new password.
After your registration, follow the steps below to login into NAU Wifi or NAU Net
- Search for available wireless networks if you are using wireless connection and connect to NAU WiFi.
- Also, if you are using a wired connection, then plug in the LAN cable into your computer.
- You will be prompted to login into the network (both wired and wireless)
- Furthermore, enter your UNIZIK email address as your username and enter the password you just created
- Congratulations, you are now connected for unlimited internet experience.
Please note that you do not need to go to the MICTU Office for any issue regarding WiFi password. This is because this Self-service Portal handles all issues concerning UNIZIK WiFi.
If you do not remember or do not have an official NAU email address, click here to search for your name first in the UNIZIK Email Directory before reporting to the Email Department of MICTU.
Eligibility for UNIZIK Post UTME Registration
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Click here to visit the NAU portal and learn about the registration process. To register, follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Also, copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’.
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Furthermore, continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’.
- Also, print the RRR (Remita) page. Proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal. And click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’. Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
- Furthermore, check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam Number, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
Time and Requirements for the UNIZIK Screening Exercise
Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- Also, the date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Important Information about the UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
Restrictions are as follows:
- Only bona-fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- Also, no GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Furthermore, candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- Additionally, the University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- Also, the University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the UNIZIK Admission Portal, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed about UNIZIK Admission Portal. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media platforms.
Join Over 3,500 000 Readers Online Now!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.