HOT: Gain Admission into 200 Level to Study in Any Course in any University of Your Choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration is in Progress. For more details, call: 0706 664 6818 or CLICK HERE
STUDY ABROAD: Live, Work, and STUDY in Canada or any other country ABROAD with no stress. No payment until your visa is approved. CLICK HERE for more details or WhatsApp 09019196619
ADMISSION ENDING SOON: Start and Graduate from Top Accredited Benin Republic University In Just 3yrs. No JAMB Required. Eligible for NYSC. Work Abroad after studies. Learn More!!!
STAY UPDATED: Join Our WhasApp Group to stay updated with juicy edu gists and Your School’s Latest News. CLICK HERE to JOIN NOW!
UNIZIK JUPEB Form 2023: UNIZIK Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Registration Closes On Friday, 6th October 2023. The cost of the Application form is N15,000.00.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2023/2024 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Awka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission – Eligibility, Duration & Subject Combinations.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
UNIZIK JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS:
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- French/Literature/CRS (FLCRS)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (MLCRS)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Government (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Government (MEG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Government (BAG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Accounting (BEA)
- Government/Economics/Accounting (GEA)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How to Obtain UNIZIK JUPEB Form.
- Step 1: Visa jupeb.unzik.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on JUPEB Portal
- Step 3: Click on GENERATE APPLICATION INVOICE
- Step 4: Provide your Name, State of Origin, Phone number, Email and Submit
- Step 5: Use the RRR number you generated on the invoice and proceed to make payment in the bank or Pay Online.
- Step 6: After payment, visit jupeb.unizik.edu.ng again, Click JUPEB Portal
- Step 7: Now Click FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Step 8: Enter your RRR number and click SUBMIT
- Step 9: Proceed to Fill the Application form and print
- Step 10: Print out Application form your acknowledgement slip
- Applicants into the 2023/2024 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
If you have any question(s) please call 08165101008 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms closes on Friday, 6th October 2023.
UNIZIK JUPEB FAQ.
How much is UNIZIK JUPEB Form?
The Form is Fifteen Thousand Naira only (15,000).
When is the Deadline to apply?
Deadline to apply is Friday, 6th October 2023 at 11.59 pm.
Do I need JAMB to apply for UNIZIK JUPEB?
No you don’t need JAMB.
What Happens after applying?
You write their screening and wait for your name to appear in the admission list.
When will they release the Admission List?
It’s usually two to three months after deadline to apply. This actually changes.
Why is JUPEB Programme?
Since you will gain admission into 200L. It’s appears better than regular UTME.
Any other thing to know?
Yes, be informed that the JUPEB school fees is between 200,000 to 300,000. If you can’t afford it, don’t bother buying the form.
Do you have any other Questions?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we (Allschool) will be pleased to respond.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roomma
tes You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
University Admission Without JAMB: Gain direct entry Admission into 200 Level through IJMB PROGRAM at a fully Approved and accredited center. For more details, call: 0803 2713 621 or CLICK HERE
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.